celinenyx

Nyx Book Reviews

I love to read and to review. My favourite genres are fantasy, horror, YA, historical, and everything paranormal.

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) - Stephenie Meyer Bella just gets more annoying every book. Not only does she think that Edward is the best and most innocent person in the world (he isn't even human), she seems to think that him leaving her is terribly romantic! What?! The story just loses al it's credibility at that point. She doesn't even get a little bit mad at him (I would give him hell). And she wants to throw her whole life away, but she doesn't want to marry him? Huh? Maybe it has to do something with her crazy aversion to anybody taking notice of her. Talk about insecurity.It's supposed to be really romantic and stuff, but I don't really see true affection between Edward and Bella. With Jacob, on the other side... Oh, that werewolf makes my day. Although I don't really get how someone could fall in love with that Bella-girl, but he makes it seem so believable. I would have stopped reading the book and put it away if it wasn't for him. I've gotten myself a little werewolf crush *blushes*. So Jacob, those three stars are for you, and not those dreadful bloodsuckers!